Shipping Delivery Policy
Complimentary Standard Delivery On Selected Orders
Momstore provides free delivery on selected orders across all cities in UAE excluding some remote / non-service areas (see here for a non-exhaustive list of non-service areas). The following terms and conditions apply.
Delivery Schedule and Shipping Charges
Shipping charges that are payable by you are subject to the Products ordered and their value. Please find the delivery timeline and shipping charges information below:
- Within City Limits – 3 to 5 Working Days
- Outside of City Limits – 5 to 7 Working Days.
Shipping is Free! on orders of AED 100/- and above. If your total order value is less than AED 100/-, you will be charged AED 10/- for shipping.
COD payments are accepted for orders of value up to AED 2,500/- . All COD orders will incur a nominal cash handling fee of AED 15/-.
Important Delivery Information
- Cash on Delivery (COD) is available as a payment method for selected orders that may also be eligible for Free Delivery; please note that COD orders are subject to a service charge Payment Policy.
- If you request to postpone a scheduled delivery or if you or your representative is not available, then the delivery will be rescheduled to the next available date, which will be communicated to you in advance.
- If you do not accept delivery within 14 days or are not reachable, we reserve the right to cancel your order, and a refund will be issued.
- If your order requires installation and assembly, we can arrange for an approved third party service partner to contact you. Separate terms and conditions will apply.
- Delivery of bulk Products shall be made at ground level subject to availability of a service lift of adequate size. Some spaces (such as old buildings or offices) may not have a lift, or may have narrow doors, passage-ways and low ceilings. In this case, our delivery service provider may not be able to deliver your new Products at your location without the risk of damage. The final decision to attempt for delivery will be made by our delivery service providers. In case of delivery failure because of any of the aforementioned reasons, we have the right to levy additional handling and transportation charges. Please refer to our FAQ section for more information.
- To help our delivery service partner operate smoothly, kindly ensure that the passage to the receiving area for the Products and the receiving area is readily accessible, clear and ready to accommodate the Products. Our delivery service partner will not dismantle or shift or haul away your old property.
- At Mom Store, we strive to ensure timely delivery of your orders at all times. Sometimes, unfortunately, due to reasons beyond our control, your delivery slot time may vary due to factors beyond our control or we may have to delay delivery of your Products for which you will be notified within reasonable time.
- In situations where it is necessary, we may require the delivery team or the third party installation or assembly service providers to take, transmit, and/or use photos/video of your Products (including its contents, connected Products, accessories and surroundings) for service, claim, and/or quality assurance purposes.
Can I cancel my order?
If you made a mistake or you no longer want to go through with your purchase for any other reason, you order may be eligible for cancellation if the order is not yet dispatched for delivery.
Please note that once you place an order there is only a limited period of time during which you will be able to cancel your order until it is fully processed. If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible.
How can I cancel my order online?
If you are a registered user, to cancel your order online, sign into your Mom Store account. Find your order in “My account” section my orders then you will find all your orders where you can cancel (in case it wasn’t shipped yet) click on “View” to view the order you want to cancel. If the cancel option is available, you will find a “Cancel” button under your order number on the left side. Click “Cancel”, complete the form presented and submit your cancellation request.
Unfortunately, if the option to cancel is not presented to you then neither you nor our customer services team will be able to cancel the order. For details of such scenarios please read relevant FAQ’s below.
If you are a Guest User, kindly contact our Customer Support team on email@example.com OR call 800-MOMS (800-6667) and a member of our Customer Support team will be happy to assist you with a cancellation if the order has not been shipped as yet.
I am a Guest User. Can I cancel my orders online?
If you are a guest user (i.e. you do not have an Account with us), it is not possible to cancel your order online. Please contact our customer services team 800 - MOMS, we will help you to cancel your order, provided it meets the criteria for cancellation.
What type of Orders cannot be cancelled?
There are some Products which we cannot be cancelled, including perishable or made-to-order or otherwise customized items. Please read our Returns Policy for further information.
Can I cancel my Order after it has been dispatched?
If your items have already been dispatched, your order can no longer be cancelled.
To return a Product once your order arrives, follow the process in our Returns Policy. Please note that in such a case your delivery fee and/or COD charges will not be refunded.
How will Refunds be made to me?
Please see our full Refund Policy regarding the processing of refunds.